“Conscious Buying and Thoughtful Giving” is the topic for today’s Joan Kenley Radio Show. Joan has a conversation with Priya Haji from World of Good and Tex Dworkin from Global Exchange.
Originally, giving a gift meant sharing something special that was reflective of your personal talents. Today, giving something special can mean selecting a gift as an expression of your personal commitments or philosophy. Over the past decade, there has been a surge in companies and products that are better for the environment and more advantageous for those who create the gifts. In this program you’ll hear about:
* environmentally responsible gifts and where to get them
* charitable giving to help those in need
* the causes of holiday angst
* websites you need to know about
* how customers can find fair trade products
* what it means to vote with your gift dollars all year
Listen Now or Download Now by going to the Joan Kenley Show website.