First off, a big thank you is due to everyone who entered our 2013 Global Exchange prize drawing. Your enthusiasm and support means a great deal to us.
The Winning Tickets!
The three lucky winners were objectively chosen by Global Exchange co-founder Kevin Danaher who pulled the winning names from our official prize drawing basket. (Watch the video below to see the drawing in action!)
And the winners are (drumroll please)…
- Grand Prize winner Jorge A. from San Francisco, California. He’s taking home a brand new PUBLIC Bikes bicycle. Now all he’ll have to do is pick his favorite bike color and frame.
- Winner of the Eco-Gems and Fair Trade Flowers Package, Sissel N. This prize package includes a $300 gift certificate to Pave Jewelry Design plus BloomQuest Fair Trade roses from Ecuador.
- And Sheryl B., from Union City California, who won a one year ZipCar Membership and Fair Trade gifts. This package includes a one year Zip Car membership with $90 driving credit, as well as a Fair Trade beach bag stocked with Fair Trade travel goods.
Congratulations to all three winners!!! You will be contacted directly with instructions on how to claim your prizes. And thanks to all those who participated in this year’s prize drawing. Profits from ticket sales help support Global Exchange’s ongoing efforts to build a more peaceful, just world for all.
Want to see the magic as it happened? We took a video of the prize drawing for your viewing pleasure.
Congratulations once again to the winners, and a big thank you to everyone who entered.
Are you the type of person who NEVER wins anything, like ever? (I can relate.) If so, then perhaps you’re due!
Perhaps Global Exchange’s 25th Anniversary Prize Drawing is the prize drawing for you, because the prizes are truly great, and with limited tickets being sold, your chances of actually winning something (awesome) surpass the usual slim-to-none.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons You Should Enter This Prize Drawing:
PUBLIC bike–Imagine riding this baby to work or out for an autumn stroll
1. One of the prizes is a PUBLIC bike! (winner chooses the color and model)
2. Another prize is a 1 year Zip Car Membership, which comes with a Fair Trade beach bag filled with travel goods
3. Yet another prize is a Fair Trade Eco Gems/Flower Package (valued at over $300)
4. Proceeds from ticket sales benefit human rights work, so even if you don’t win, you will still feel good
5. Limited tix sold means your CHANCES OF WINNING ARE GREAT! (Yeah, I already mentioned this up top, but this point is key and thus warrants re-mention.)
So…grab your prize drawing tickets while you can. Tickets are just $15 each, or four for $50.
Winners will be announced November 11, 2013.
Good luck, especially to all you ‘haven’t won anything, like ever’ people…here’s hoping your time has finally come!
Global Exchange is celebrating 25 years of activism, and we want you to join in the fun!
To commemorate a quarter century of change making, we’re hosting a special 25th Anniversary Prize Drawing. Tickets are just $15 each, or four for $50.
The best part is, we’re only selling a limited number of tickets, so your chances of winning are GREAT!
What kinds of prizes are we talking about?
Amazing prizes, but don’t take my word for it. Check them out for yourself. You could win…
A brand new PUBLIC bike – winner chooses between a PUBLIC C7 or PUBLIC V7 model, plus the color and size.
Eco-Gems & Fair Trade Flowers Package – $300 gift certificate to Pave Jewelry Design plus BloomQuest Fair Trade roses from Ecuador.
One-Year ZipCar Membership in Fair Trade Style – full year membership plus $90 driving credit with a Fair Trade beach bag filled with Fair Trade travel goodies.
This is a Prize Drawing With a Purpose!
When you purchase your prize drawing ticket(s), in addition to entering for a chance to win great prizes, you’ll also be supporting Global Exchange’s important social justice work. Contributions from people like you are the driving force behind our international human rights work – we truly couldn’t do it without you.
So join the fun and TAKE ACTION. Here’s how:
Winners will be announced on November 11, 2013.