We’re going to raise $25,000 by midnight on Dec. 31st.
Over the past 25 years, you have helped Global Exchange:
• transform the unfair practices of corporate giants like Nike, GAP, and Starbucks;
• build a thriving Fair Trade movement;
• monitor elections in Colombia, Mexico, and the U.S. and;
• build the Green Festival – the nation’s largest sustainability event.
Your support made all this, and much more, possible. Renew your commitment to social justice by making a donation today.
As we set our sights on the next 25 years, with your support we will reform U.S. gun laws, force Hershey’s to go Fair Trade, and continue to oppose unjust policies in the U.S. and abroad.
Your continued support will help us build an unstoppable movement for change.
• One Hundred $25 gifts will cover the cost of a trip to Ethiopia to meet with Fair Trade cooperatives and develop increase relationships with local artisans.
• Fifty $100 gifts will tour a speaker from the frontlines of the drug war in Mexico, educating and inspiring thousands across the U.S. to change the broken policies that are fueling this tragic war.
• Five $250 gifts will sponsor a year-long youth fellowship to inspire and train the leaders of tomorrow.
• Twenty-five $1,000 gifts will support all creative actions we have planned in 2013 to expose the havoc that lobbyists are wreaking on our democracy.
If we can accomplish all that in one year, think of what we have in store for the next 25 years!