Calling all Bay Area Fair Traders/Chocolate Lovers.
This Wednesday, Global Exchange is throwing our second annual Fair Trade S’mores (Kid Friendly) Happy Hour.
Many cocoa farmers live in grinding poverty. Help cocoa farming communities gain access to education, health care and humane working conditions by eating Fair Trade s’mores!
- Bring Your Own: Graham crackers, marshmallows, something to roast marshmallows on (ie sticks, wire hangers), Fair Trade chocolate (which you can find at stores like Global Exchange, Bi-rite, Rainbow, etc)*
- Arrive early and get your Fair Trade chocolate free!
- Free chocolate tasting provided by Alter Eco!
- Piñata and other fun activities!
- Children and acoustic musical instruments welcome!!!
- Note: Alcohol prohibited by park
Join other members of Global Exchange and organizations nationwide in making Fair Trade S’mores as part of our campaign to convince Hershey’s and the rest of the cocoa industry to use Fair Trade cocoa. Please help us reach our goal of making 1,500 Fair Trade s’mores nationwide and registering them online!
Leave a Reply