Cuba: Educating in Music, Art and Culture
Global Exchange Reality Tours has been contracted to arrange a “Educating in Music, Art and Culture” research tour to Cuba with Professor Gino Muzzatti from March 14-March 23, 2014.
This trip will focus on the educational system in Cuba in both the formal and informal spheres, and Cuban arts, history and culture.
Global Exchange is a licensed Travel Service Provider by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Participants will travel under the General License. This research tour is open to professionals in the fields of education, the arts, and other related fields. To register for this tour, please contact Gino Muzzatti at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Program Highlights May Include Visits To: (Itinerary subject to change)
• Schools in Pinar del Rio province, Santiago de Cuba, and in Havana
• Historical and religious sites of importance in Santiago de Cuba and Havana
• “Muraleando” community beautification and arts after school program in Havana
• City tour of colonial old Havana
• Exchange with National Sex Education Institute in Havana
• Artist studios
• Ecological community and schools at Las Terrazas located in Pinar del Rio province
• Mangrove ecology visit in Pinar del Rio
10-14 participants $3050
15-19 participants $2975
20+ participants $2850
Price is based on double room accommodations; add $350 for single room
• Program itinerary, 2 meals daily, bilingual Cuban facilitator, translation, in-country transportation, four star accommodations, program fees, and most tips.
• Also includes Cuban visa and compulsory Cuban Health Insurance
Price does NOT include:
• Airfare to and from Cuba
• Airfare exit tax departing from Cuba (25 CUC)
• Travel insurance (highly advised), one meal a day, expenses of a purely personal nature
To determine if you are eligible for this research tour contact Gino Muzzatti at email@example.com. If you have already been determined eligible, please utilize the code provided to you in the space below titled "Customized Tour Code” to access the registration page.
Once registered, you will be contacted about the $500 deposit. Payments by Mastercard, Visa and Discover are welcome. Deposits for Cuba delegations are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by Global Exchange.
This trip will be as diverse as possible in terms of race, age and life experiences. In some cases, a limited number of partial scholarships are available for low-income applicants.