- Share This: Expose the facts behind Wall Street's $4.2 billion buyout of our democracy: download and share our new infographic  about the FIRE (Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate) sector.
- Check Out This Congressional Legislative Scorecard: Does bank campaign $$ buy pro-industry votes? Check out our new legislative scorecard and report  to decide for yourself. Our new legislative scorecard that tracks Congress 'Wall Street loyalty rates' and corporate campaign contributions.
- Avoid the Post-Election Blues: Organize! Host a community screening  of the film, "Heist: Who Stole the American Dream" and start organizing with your community in November to keep up the heat to challenge Wall Street money in politics. We'll help you plan your event from start to finish.
- Elect Democracy events near you! We’ll be busy raising awareness on the campaign trail, so stay in touch with us by signing up for campaign action alerts  and following @GlobalExchange  on Twitter.
- Sign our petition today  and tell Wall Street: “Our democracy is not for sale!"
- Call your Congress person and ask how much campaign money they have recieved from big banks. React accordingly.
- Put out the FIRE: Move your money (and your school, organization, union or church's money) out of big banks.
- Support homeowners resisting foreclosure.
Check out our campaigns past actions  & events from earlier in the year.