Join the California Communities against Fracking Tour
After a successful tour through California in April, we want to build on this momentum against fracking with a second summer tour in the Central Valley! Our aim is to continue to expose the reality of fracking in the state and engage community members in the movement to oppose and stop this harmful and dangerous practice.
Travel to India with Shannon Biggs and Dr. Vandana Shiva
How different would our human societies, economies, and structures of law look as part of a connected, Earth-centered community? Join Community Rights Program Director Shannon Biggs and Dr. Vandana Shiva, a pioneer in the ecological sustainability movement, on a ten-day trip to India  to discover how Rights of Nature can maintain the living systems of the Earth that support our life.
This Reality Tour will explore the rights-based movement that seeks to change fundamental law and culture in order to actualize the idea of living in balance with the planet and limiting the role of corporations in all aspects of life. Trip participants will explore India’s rich history, political economy and current social and ecological issues to understand how the current corporate-led global economic framework has brought us to the brink of economic and ecological disaster, and true change will only come from the grassroots.
For more information, contact Reality Tours Director Alessandro Isola at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Attend a Democracy School!
Join us to learn about how you can subordinate corporations to local democratic decision-making and assert your community rights at Democracy School !
The two-day training teaches citizens and activists how to reframe exhausting and often discouraging single issue work (such as opposing toxic dumps, water withdrawal, local food sovereignty, etc.) in a way that allows us to confront corporate control on a powerful single front: people’s constitutional rights.
Democracy School explores the limits of conventional regulatory organizing and offers a new organizing model that helps citizens confront the usurpation by corporations of the rights of communities, people, and the earth. Lectures cover the history of people's movements and corporate power, and the recent organizing by over 120 communities across the US confronting unwanted corporate assaults. Included with enrollment in the Democracy School is a 300 plus-page notebook of background reading material.
Other ways you can take action
- Attend a Rights of Nature seminar  hosted by the Women's Earth and Climate Caucus
- Partner with us to start a rights-based campaign in your community -- HOW? Contact Community Rights Program Director, Shannon Biggs. 
- Join the Community Rights list-serv !
- Follow Community Rights on twitter .
- Bring Shannon Biggs  to speak to your community group on Community and Nature’s Rights.
- Get a copy of the revolutionary new book, The Rights of Nature: The Case for a Universal Declaration on the Rights of Mother Earth. Copies of the book are available for $15 (including US shipping) To purchase, please contact Caitlin  (email@example.com )