Global Economy Resources
In 1999, Global Exchange was one of a democratic, consensus-based core of organizations that inspired tens of thousands of nonviolent protesters to converge in Seattle to challenge the WTO.
Corporate Globalization / Neoliberalism
- Race, Poverty & Globalization, by John A. Powell and S.P. Udayakumar
- Globalization and the American Dream, by Kevin Danaher
- A Short History of Neo-liberalism -- Twenty Years of Elite Economics and Emerging Opportunities for Structural Change, by Susan George
- What is Neo-Liberalism? -- A Brief Definition, by Elizabeth Martinez and Arnoldo García
- United for a Fair Economy -- Resources for teaching popular economics, creative actions, and workshops on the global economy.
- International Labor Resource and Information Group -- ILRIG is a non-profit labor service organization based at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. They provide research, education, training and publication service to progressive organizations in Southern Africa. ILRIG's work focuses on international issues, particularly globalization.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights available in over 270 languages, courtesy of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), its field offices and its Internet team.