About Global Exchange
Global Exchange is an international human rights organization dedicated to promoting social, economic and environmental justice since 1988. We are a 501 c3 registered non-profit.
Our holistic approach reaches thousands of members and supporters, through educating the U.S. public about root causes of injustice and the impacts of U.S. government policies and corporate practices. We inspire change by building people-to-people ties, engaging grassroots education for action and linking social and environmental movements.
Join us in celebrating our 25th year:
- Mark your calendars and save the date for our Human Rights Awards event in San Francisco on May 9. Join us to honor the life work of Noam Chomsky and the People’s Choice Awardee (tbd).
- Travel to Mexico for Day of the Dead: Our famously popular Day of the Dead Reality Tour to Oaxaca, Mexico will also be our celebration Reality Tour in 2013. It’s October 30 – November 7.
- Help us build an unstoppable movement for change for the next 25 years. Donate today.
- Stay tuned to our website and Blog Network for the latest 25th anniversary news and events.
- Follow us on twitter (@GlobalExchange) and 'Like' us at Facebook.com/GlobalExchange.
What was your favorite Global Exchange action? Where have you traveled with us? What campaign, victory, event, protest moved you? What inspired you to join us and take action? Share your story with us.